Nina and I's Plan

 Props:

For my music video I’ll be using my car, dog treats and my couch. I’m not sure if my dog would be considered a prop or an actor but she will be included :)


Costumes:

I will just be wearing my regular everyday clothes and Nina will be wearing her collar, harness and leash.


Schedule:

On 11/21/21: I am gonna establish a schedule for filming since this project doesn’t require me to really research or extensively plan.

On 11/23/21: I will be making a backup plan in the case of an emergency and pick a list of locations I will be filming at.

On 11/24/21: I will make and design my storyboard for my music video.

On 11/25/21: I plan to start filming my video.

On 11/26/21: I will start the editing process and add final touches to my music video.


Location List:

My room, my living room, car and beach.








Comments